Welcome

Welcome to the Maelstrom nebula

Maelstorm is an original sci fi roleplay forum set in the 27th century in a nebula that is light years away from a dying Earth. The Watchtower space station, the last haven for Earth's descendants, has recently been rocked by a bloody rebellion. As rebels begin to colonize planets in the name of the Terrans, the rest of the nebula's many alien species look on, some with curiosity and some with suspicion.

New to Maelstrom and don’t know where to start? Read the Site Rules first, then check out the Application Rules. In no time, you be jumping into hyperspace with us!

Hype Box

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Mizuki Komoura -- Hallo!
Klengo -- Huh, does this work?
Corey -- CBox is in the process of getting renewed, until then, please visit discord here
HarperMadi -- A monster hunt, for those who are interested. Due to the fact that any information is "last known" or "Unknown," it could be anywhere in the Nebula.
HarperMadi -- [url=http://maelstromrp.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1064&st=0&#entry13179]A monster hunt, for those who are interested.[/i] Due to the fact that any information is "last known" or "Unknown," it could be anywhere in the Nebula.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Moving Time, I don't have to go home but I can't stay
Bones
 Posted: May 16 2017, 03:18 PM
Bones
OOC Account
-y.o.

Hey guys!

If I thought 2016 was a positive year for me, 2017 is looking like the golden spoon. Accepted into the university I want, life is almost paid for, and I just got the apartment I wanted. I'm super stoked, but that comes at a cost. I'll be away probably starting on the 28th of May, and HOPEFULLY will return 9th of June. That gives me 2 weeks to pack, sort my life out, unpack, and settle in.

I know some of you may be thinking, "Wait, he hasn't posted a LOA before? What the heck, he hasn't been posting for like, 4 months!" and you may be correct. However, I plan on getting all my posts at least somewhat caught up before I leave, so I have a mountain of new stuff to come back to!

I'll be on up until the 28th of May, and may be on via Data otherwise.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Vote for us Daily

Top RP Sites

Affiliates

Forum skin by Mifuyne (Full credit list)