Welcome

Maelstorm is an original sci fi roleplay forum set in the 27th century in a nebula that is light years away from a dying Earth. Here, you can play as a human on the Watchtower space station, the last haven for Earth's descendants, or pick one of the many alien races in our Compendium to play. You can even make your own alien species to populate the nebula!

Ready to get started? Read the Site Rules first, then check out the Application Rules. In no time, you be jumping into hyperspace with us.

CHAT WITH US

Maelstrom uses Discord for chatting, as well as plotting, site announcements. Join us here!

Discord Button

New to Discord? It's a text chat platform for your desktop and phone. Register a free account here

Tazal's Plotter, ...How do you do, fellow outsiders?
Tazal
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 02:20 AM
Tazal
OOC Account
52-y.o. Emissary of the Anura

user posted image

user posted image
Tazal-mi-Kali
Character Application
52 years old | Anura | Single | Emissary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Location:
He can be anywhere. Though it's most likely he'll be shuttling between Hotar-ils and big hubs such as Throne.

About your character's name:
  • Translates to “Tazal of Kali”. Kali refers to one of the small districts in central Irdaws, and is where his current residence is registered.
  • I honestly got the name Tazal from the last area in Bastion.
  • Kali is Swahili for “severe”. Seemed fitting enough.
  • I am bad at making symbolic names.

Plot Ideas:
  • For the most part, Tazal is focused on trying to just help his people. His primary objectives are information-gathering on the nebula’s affairs, bringing home useful technology or resources from the rest of the galaxy, and forging beneficial alliances.
  • Politics - in space!
  • Conflict, chatting, exploration, research, etc… in space.
  • I'm up for basically anything, honestly. Pitch your ideas here (or talk to me on discord) if you’d like to interact. Odds are, we can make something work.

Friends:
  • Some work colleagues, probably.

Enemies:
  • None really.

Lovers:
  • Last one died.
  • Currently, he’s married to his job.

Notes: Not much to say. I write at the speed of molasses but usually have enough time and motivation to get to responding quick. If it’s been more than a few days, poke me back awake. Note that around midterms or finals I’ll probably get bogged down with studying and such.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Vote for us Daily

Top RP Sites

Affiliates

Forum skin by Mifuyne (Full credit list)