Welcome

Maelstorm is an original sci fi roleplay forum set in the 27th century in a nebula that is light years away from a dying Earth. Here, you can play as a human on the Watchtower space station, the last haven for Earth's descendants, or pick one of the many alien races in our Compendium to play. You can even make your own alien species to populate the nebula!

Ready to get started? Read the Site Rules first, then check out the Application Rules. In no time, you be jumping into hyperspace with us.

CHAT WITH US

Maelstrom uses Discord for chatting, as well as plotting, site announcements. Join us here!

Discord Button

New to Discord? It's a text chat platform for your desktop and phone. Register a free account here

Possible Xija Jr?, Don't tell Malcom
Xija
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 02:05 PM
Xija
OOC Account
34-y.o. Investigator and Loose Cannon

I have had it in my head that I want Sophie Turner to be Xija's "daughter" if someone wanted to take her on. Since Amasi actually divide into a second cloud of smoke when they "have a child", he is kinda like her dad, but not really? Amasi are strange creatures, but they are wonderful clouds of joy. Anyways, here are my thoughts on her. I am going to make it so her FC HAS TO BE SOPHIE TURNER because if it is super specific, then the chances of Xi having his kid are slimmer and therefor more like the chances of an Amasi actually being a divider. Here she is, let me know if you want her.

user posted image

Name: Aione (Ay-Oh-Nee)
Description: Aione is more of a "normal" Amasi than Xija. She looks down on other races and is EXTREMELY independent. She could have even been part of the group that brought Xija back to Amasis and tortured him, since he would make her look bad because he is such a pathetic deviant. She probably Fluxes waaaaay more than Xija, but her "default" form would be Sophie Turner. She probably eats a lot of people, as Amasi do.

I'm pretty loose on everything other than her FC, but these are the ideas I have for her. She has to be around 20 or 25 though because she would have had to have been created before Xi met Malcom.

If no one wants to play her, thats cool and he will just not be a divider, but I wanted to put it out there in case there was any interest. Don't tell Cal.
^
jkameron
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 05:43 PM
jkameron
OOC Account
-y.o.

Heya!

I'd be interested in taking her once I get my first character accepted.

No worries about me being completely new, though! I've been roleplaying on different sites for years.
^
Xija
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 04:29 PM
Xija
OOC Account

I would love that!! Sorry for the late response. I totally forgot to check this.

@jkameron
^
jkameron
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 05:48 PM
jkameron
OOC Account
-y.o.

Okay! I'll start working on her now!
^
Xija
 Posted: May 3 2017, 06:15 PM
Xija
OOC Account

It has been about five months since this want ad was taken and Aione has not been played, so I am going to open her back up and bump this want ad. If you want to play as her, please reply here or PM/message me on discord (Rabbit).

@jkameron if you still want to play her, please message me IMMEDIATELY. If real life is busy or you had an emergency, I am totally cool with waiting on you for her. You just have to let me know soon because now that I am done with school, I am trying to fine tune my presence here on the site and tie off any loose ends/abandoned want ads.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Vote for us Daily

Top RP Sites

Affiliates

Forum skin by Mifuyne (Full credit list)